Friday, September 25, 2009

What's New With LB?

What is not new with that little one? It amazes me how different your children can be from each other. She is so active and distractable. She belly crawls all over the living room and is already into everything. I give it a few more days before she is successfully crawling on her knees. I can stand her up by the coffee table and she can hold on and hold herself up. G was completely the opposite. He was merely a lump of flesh until he was almost 7 months old. That was when he started rolling over, and by rolling over I mean he rolled over...like once. He didn't crawl until he was 9 months old...almost 10 months.

So here I am with my new little one who turned 7 months old today, scooting around the living room. She is active, hardly sleeps and refuses to nurse. The only way I can get her to nurse is if G is asleep and Z and I do not talk or have the tv on. If the kitty cat comes anywhere near us, than I can forget it. She is so distractable. The other night she was waking up more than usual and I couldn't figure out why. Suddenly I had an epiphany. This was the first time I had put footie pajamas on her and she was to enthralled with the pandas on her feet to sleep. *sigh* I have to admit, if I had just discovered pandas on my feet, I might be interested in playing with them too.

I love this non sleeping rolly polly of a child. I wouldn't have picked out a different baby girl.

G sure is in for a shock when she can follow him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment